Terms and Conditions for Booking with Joyride
- By booking with Joyride, you (“the Customer”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You must provide accurate information about your personal details, pickup and drop-off locations.
- You must pay the agreed-upon fare for the car ride.
- You must be respectful to the driver(s) and our property.
- You are liable for any damage or any fees incurred, if the damages are caused by you to the car during your ride.
- You may change your schedule at least 12 hours in advance, however this is subject to the availability of our drivers.
- If you cancel your ride within 12 hours of the scheduled pickup time, you will be charged a cancellation fee.
- Rates chargeable are based on the time and location provided in the booking form.
- Any change(s) to reservations made may impact the rental charges. The booking fees may be higher if you make any change to your rental; including a change to extend the booking, the pickup/drop-off location or the itinerary prior to the scheduled date/time.
If you fail to cancel the booking and/or do not show up for the booking at the agreed pickup time and location, this will be considered a no-show. You will be responsible for a no-show fee, which is equal to the full cost of the rental. The no-show fee will be charged to the credit card that was used to make the reservation. The no-show fee is not refundable.
There are a few exceptions to the no-show policy, where there will be no surcharge:
- if you contact Joyride at least 12 hours before the pickup time to cancel the reservation
- if you are unable to show up due to a legitimate emergency
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Joyride reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is intoxicated, disruptive, or otherwise unfit to ride.
- Joyride is not responsible for any personal property that is lost or damaged during the car ride.
- Joyride is not responsible for any delays or cancellations due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Additional fees may be incurred for additional passengers or luggage, in excess of vehicle capacity.